Tuesday 21 May 2013

Remembering to stay true to yourself! - Sounds easy dosnt it? but pressure and self doubt somehow manage to creep in and before you know it you have lost your way again! I am learning so so much on The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design E Course run by Rachel Taylor. I am still unsure of my style but im sure with time and hard work I will find it, until then I am going to try and produce more prints like this one and stay true to myself :-) (....now for the tricky bit and putting it into practice!)



I am also pleased to announce I am going to be working on my own collection exclusively for Society6 - More prints to choose from on the way soon - Please check out my store if you have time! 








8 comments:

  1. Sooo true... but looks like youre winning the battle, lovely work : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arr thanks so much, I have really been struggling lately so feels good to be back on track...for now at least! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Genine, popping over from the course. You are so talented and I would say you should be very proud of your style, just fabulous. Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popping over from the course too, Genine - love the ipod case! And I think you have a very distinctive style from what I've seen so far... sometimes it's harder for us to see our own style ourselves, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. found you via Dawn, lovely work! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all, really means a lot :-) and thanks to all my new followers x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a wonderful style, and I love your work! The products look beautiful (I especially love those pillows)! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah thats so lovely of you to say :-) xxx

      Delete